This expanded edition of Aran Knitting by Alice Staymore is a reprint of the 1997 edition by Dover Publications. This is a definitive guide to the Aran knitting tradition from Ireland, by an author of many knitting classics. The book details the history of Aran knitting and also offers a workshop in technique, pattern, and design. There are complete, step-by-step directions, charted patterns, and photographs for 15 designs for sweaters, caps, and shawls.
- Aran Knitting: New and Expanded Edition by Alice Starmore
- Complete reprint from Dover Publications
- ISBN 0486478424
- Includes information and instructions for 15 Aran knitted designs
- Color photographs of sweaters, caps, & shawls
- 224 pages
- Measures 83/8 x 107/8 inches