SKU # 09024423
Mens Carhartt work jacket. The Steel Jacket 103372 has rugged, water-repellent, Full Swing construction that lets you keep moving and fight off the wet weather. Made of stretch ripstop fabric, it's quilt-lined for extra warmth on cold days. Reinforced with Cordura at the cuff and hem for durability.
- Made from 10-ounce, 73% cotton/24% Cordura/3% spandex ripstop
- Inter lining is nylon taffeta quilted with 80-gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Full Swing was designed with the help of the Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who test-wear Carhartt clothing on the job.
- All Full Swing gear has stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows, so you can move with ease
- Rain Defender durable water repellent for light rain
- Main seams are triple-stitched and Carhartt-strong
- Center-front snap closure with storm flaps
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Bungee-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Corduroy collar
- Chest pocket with zipper to keep stuff safe
- Two lower-front pockets to warm your hands
- Snap-button detachable hood
- Back length: Large regular: 28.5"; Large tall: 30.5"