Designed to cushion the foot while jogging or training, the PolySorb Cross Trailer Insoles from Spenco will prolong the life of your shoes and may improve your athletic performance. Made with PolySorb polyurethane foam cushioning and heel-to-toe SpenCore material to absorb shock, these insoles will provide lasting comfort. The SBR forefoot cushion provides both cushion and energy return for this high-impact area. The low-friction top cloth contains Silpure, an anti-microbial treatment to help reduce foot odor. Available in 4 sizes.
- 1 pair of Spenco PolySorb Heavy Duty insoles
- Designed to replace existing shoe insoles
- Heel-to-Toe Layer and additional Heel Pad made of SpenCore material
- PolySorb PU foam layer for cushioning
- SBR Forefoot Pad cushions the ball of the foot
- Low-friction top cloth made with antimicrobial Silpure
- 13.21 mm thick at heel; 5.5 mm thick at toe