Do you suffer from flat, low, or fallen arches? Spenco's RX Orthotic arch support offers firm arch support to reduce the ache from being on your feet. The flexible arch insert is made of plastic, and can be adjusted by carefully heating it and molding into the height needed (see instructions in box). The firm arch support is overlaid by a full-length layer of Spenco's exclusive SpenCore material, which absorbs shock. The top cloth is made with antimicrobial Silpure to reduce foot odor. The Orthotic arch supports can be hand-washed in warm water and air-dried. Available in 4 sizes.
- 1 pair of Spenco RX Orthotic Arch Cushions
- Designed to lay on top of existing shoe insoles
- Firm Arch Support
- Plastic Arch can be heated and molded to preference (instructions included)
- Heel-to-Toe Layer of SpenCore material to absorb shock
- Low-friction top cloth made with antimicrobial Silpure
- 6.29 mm thick at heel