Loaded with anti-oxidants, and containing honey for softening and healing, the The Naked Bee Pump Lavender and Beeswax Absolute Moisturizing Hand and Body Lotion heals and feeds your skin. With a light, lavender scent!
What you get - all the good stuff:
- Certified organic aloe vera and sunflower oil to restore, heal, and maintain healthy skin
- Honey, for antibacterial properties and nutrition for your skin
- Hyaluronic acid, a strong hydrator to smooth and soften your skin
- Spirulina, with nutrients to detox and condition your skin
- 8 fl oz container with pump
- Made in the USA
What you don't get - all the bad stuff:
- Paraben and gluten free
- No propylene glycol, no alcohol
- No dyes or pigments or mineral oil
- Cruelty free
Ingredients: Purified Water, Cert Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Cert Organic Aloe Barbadenis, Glycerin, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Glyceral Stearate Citrate, Glyceral Stearic Acid, Glyceral Stearate Se, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Xantham Gum, Sodium Alginate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Soy Toco-Pherals, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Lavender, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylangylang III), Beeswax Absolute.
Smells horrible. I love lavender and love these products but apparently not when they are combined.