SKU # 10620136
No matter what trails you may wander, your feet will love these hiking socks from Darn Tough. The Wandering Stripes Micro Crew socks feature a cushioned foot, a fit designed to end slipping, undetectable seams, and wicking abilities to keep your feet dry. Made in Vermont, this sock is for all kinds of weather: the merino wool blend material is breathable, durable, and very soft. The micro height is a bit shorter than the classic crew sock.
- Performance fit to eliminate slipping and bunching
- Anti-microbial: resistant to odor-causing bacteria
- Undetectable seam fusion and light-cushioned foot
- Fast-wicking material keeps your feet dry
- Merino wool is breathable, so your feet can be cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Made of nylon (56%), merino wool (40%), and Lycra Spandex (4%)
- Guaranteed for life. Unconditionally.
- Size Small fits shoe sizes 4 1/2 to 7; size Medium fits shoe sizes 7 1/2 to 9 1/2
- Made in Vermont, USA