These Titanium Micro-Tip® Easy Action Scissors are the winner of the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation. They are the perfect scissors for cutting intricate details for those with arthritis or limited hand strength. The spring-action design gently opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain. These scissors also have titanium coated blades, which is 3 times stronger that steel to provide long-lasting durability.
Ideal for cutting tight patterns and intricate details on a wide range of fabrics. Also great for awkward angles, tight spaces or quick thread snips.
- Length: approximately 6 inches
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Easy-of-Use Commendation for easy use for those with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades with long-lasting sharp edge
- Titanium blade coating is 3X harder than steel
- Symmetric Softgrip® handle provides comfort
- For left- and right-handed users
- Easy-to-slide thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation