This Stanley Tools 6.6 x 1.6 Inch Hand-Adjustable Block Plane 12-247 20488 features tempered steel construction with machined sides, a blue finish with a finger rest and a red finished lever. To adjust the cutter for thickness of shavings, just loosen the wheel and manually adjust the cutter endwise as required. Its durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection. This tool rests at a 21-degree angle, ideal for cross-grain planing.
- Machined sides
- Cutter rests at a 21 angle, ideal for cross-grain planing
- Thickness and evenness of shavings can be changed by loosening the clamping wheel and manually adjusting cutter
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Finger-rest at front of plane adds comfort and control
- Replacement Iron 12-330