The Crescent Wiss® All-Purpose Snips have serrated blades and compound action cutting. These Snips are designed for many applications in trade work, such as cutting screening, shingles, or carpeting. Cut any direction through light-gauge metal, vinyl, leather, or other medium-duty materials, and keep cutting longer with the spring-action mechanism and non-slip textured grips.
- Cuts curves, straight lines, or any combination
- Used for cutting light-gauge metals, screening, floor tiles, vinyl, plastic, leather, paper, rubber, hardware cloth, shingles, tile gutters, downspouts, carpeting, and more
- Blade serrations hold material firmly and spread cutting force uniformly across blade edge, improving cut quality and tool life
- Spring-action handle for a faster, effortless feed
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch give you superior control
- Cuts up to 20-guage low carbon steel
- Handle latch keeps blades closed during storage or when not in use