SKU # 04091369
All American Pressure Cooker, 921, 21-Quart
Safely can meat, fish, vegetables, and more, or use this pressure cooker to prepare large quantities of food and tenderize inexpensive cuts of meat. Since 1930s, the Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American Pressure cookers. This 21-quart pressure cooker can be used to pressure can up to 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars, with a capacity of 21 quarts of liquid. The U.S.D.A. advises that pressure canning is the only safe way to can meat and other low acidic foods.
- Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction and recipe book
- Heavy-duty, professional quality, cast aluminum construction throughout for quick and even heating
- Stay-cool handles
- Geared steam gauge
- Safety control valve and overpressure plug— automatic venting features for extra safety.
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi
- Double-thickness edges on points of heaviest wear
- Smooth and easy-to-clean stain finish
- 21.5 quart liquid capacity, holds 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars (based on standard Mason jar sizes)
- Inside diameter, 12.25 inches, inside height, 10.5 inches
- Overall diameter 15 inches, overall height, 15.375 inches
- Made in the USA
I love this store. Second time I’ve been looking for a specialty item, and they have had it! This time it was even at a lower price than the manufacturer. No price gouging from them. I will definitely be a return customer!
Thrilled that Good's had one of these, and at a great price. Thank you for the quick turnaround!
Love my new canner have already used it....it great
I was SO impressed with the service, quick shipping and price you had! These canners were 'unavailable' everywhere else I checked, or had a shipping date of months in the future. Mine came in a few days, in perfect condition. Thank you, Thank you! I will be buying other things from your company in the near future!
Omg! The service was great, and the price was fantastic, I had viewed other sites for the canner, they were either out of stock or way overpriced, once I got my canner, I told my daughter in law about it and she bought one too, so yes we’re very pleased with the good store, happy canning.