Good's SKU # 04163259
All American Pressure Cooker 915 15.5-Quart
Since 1930s, the Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American Pressure cookers so you can safely can meat, fish, vegetables, and more at home. (The U.S.D.A. advises that pressure canning is the only safe way to can meat and other low acidic foods.)
Pressure cookers are also a great way to prepare large amounts of food in a short time or tenderize inexpensive cuts of meat.
This 15.5-quart pressure cooker can be used to pressure can up to 10 pint jars or 7 quart jars. Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction and recipe book.
Note: not suitable for canning smoked fish.
The pressure cooker 915 is suitable for gas, electric, or flap top stoves.
- Sturdy phenolic top handle
- Geared steam gauge that's easy to read
- 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Heavy-duty, professional quality, cast aluminum construction throughout for quick and even heating
- Safety control valve and overpressure plug— automatic venting features for extra safety.
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi
- Double-thickness edges on points of heaviest wear
- Smooth and easy-to-clean stain finish
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal—no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Inside diameter, 12.25 inches
- Overall diameter 15 inches, overall height, 12.25 inches
- Made in the USA
My order couldn’t have gone better... pleasant staff interaction to fast shipping and communication. Very pleased.