Enjoy the satisfaction of preserving your own produce, meats, even soups and fish. Pressure canning is recommended by the U.S. Department of Agriculture as the only safe way to can low-acid foods, including vegetables, poultry, meat, and fish.
You can also use this Presto pressure canner for preserving foods in a boiling water bath, such as salsa, pickles, and fruit.
This 16-quart Presto pressure canner holds up to:
- 12 half-pint jars
- 10 pint jars
- 7 quart jars
- Heavy-gauge aluminum is warp-resistant and helps maintain even temperature.
- Detailed pressure gauge that's easy to read
- Includes canning rack
- Instruction and recipe book (76 pages) included
- For safety, air vent/cover lock prevents the pressure from building if the lid isn't closed properly, and also prevents the cover from being opened before the pressure drops.
- Can be used on both regular and smooth-top stoves
- 12-year limited warranty