Now you can eat waffles in the woods! The Chuck Wagon Waffle Iron #1028, made by Rome, is designed for use with grills, gas stoves, and campsite stoves, but with a little care can also be used for campfire cooking. The cast iron head will cook waffles in minutes. The handles, made of steel and wood, screw into the head, so they can be removed easily for cleaning and storage. At 16", they are shorter than pie-iron handles, designed for use with grills and stoves rather than campfires.
- Cast iron head meaures 6 3/4" in diameter
- 16" handles made of wood & steel
- Handles screw into head, making removal for cleaning & storage easy
- Designed for use with grills, gas stoves, and campfire/firepit grates
- Packaging includes seasoning & cleaning instructions and recipes
- Total length is 25"; weight is 4.65 lbs
- 10 year warranty
I just love my new waffle iron. It will be a big hit during our camping trip. My guests will surely be impressed.