Because we live in a fallen world, all of us deal with trust issues on some level. Without realizing it, we can allow our trust issues with people become trust issues with God. In Embracing Trust, Joanna Weaver shares her story and invites you to a place of deeper trust in God.
In this book, you will discover how to:
- cultivate a deeper, more meaningful friendship with Jesus
- let go of things that keep you from fully trusting in God
- build an unshakeable faith that stands firm in troubling times
- leave a legacy of trust that blesses future generations
The book includes a 10-week companion Bible study to help you embrace trust in God.
- Embracing Trust: The Art of Letting Go and Holding On to a Forever-Faithful God
- Author: Joanna Weaver
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Publication Date: August 2022
- Binding: paperback
- Number of Pages: 320
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"