Lift one of the eight peg puzzle pieces to see and hear what's happening inside the firehouse and around the neighborhood! This Fire Station sound puzzle lets kids discover a fire alarm waking up a sleeping firefighter, a fire crackling in an apartment, a cat being rescued from a tree, and much more. Replace the piece to immediately stop the sound and move to the next scene! Children will love exploring in and around the fire station, discovering new, full-color pictures under each piece, and learning what is making the realistic sounds.
- 2– 4 years old
- 8-piece wooden sound peg puzzle
- Sounds play when pieces are lifted, stop when they are replaced
- Encourages motor and auditory processing skills, problem solving, and narrative thinking
- Melissa & Doug Fire Station Sound Puzzle 736
- Requires AAA batteries (not included)
- Product size: 8.75" x 11.75" x 0.75"