SKU # 09898289
Like Fred Tuttle, famous American farmer, the creators of Darn Tough socks believe in, "Do it right the first time." A sock you can depend on.
- Excellent fit. No worries about your socks sliding, slipping, bunching, rubbing, or giving you blisters
- True Seamless
- With Darn Tough fine gauge knitting, these are socks you can put on and forget
- Wearable in all seasons, cool in summer, warm in winter
- Repels bacteria and fights foot odor
- Merino wool: the best for breathability and comfort
- Contents: 63% merino wool, 33% nylon, 4% spandex
- Slightly shorter than the average crew sock, micro crew height is just above the standard hiking boot height
- Mid-level cushioning under your foot
- Darn Tough Socks are guaranteed for life
- Made in Vermont, USA
I have had my Darn Tough Socks for years. They keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter months. And the best part is... It comes with a unconditional life time guarantee!!! If you can put a hole in it. The Darn Tough Sock Company will send you a replacement them. You will have no regrets if you buy these socks!!!!