SKU # 09183427
A jacket you can wear in cold and rainy weather. The Carhartt Full Swing Quick Duck Insulated Traditional Coat 104468 is water-repellent, insulated, and built to last. The Quick Duck shell sheds light rain and the lining has low-profile insulation to beat the chill.
- Color: Canyon Brown
- 8.5-oz 60% cotton / 40% polyester canvas
- Quick Duck canvas is lighter than traditional Duck canvas, but just as strong and rugged.
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off
- 80g 3M Thinsulate featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Full Swing design features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Back length: Large Regular: 30"
- Mock neck collar
- Full-zip front and inner storm flap
- Pleated elbows for ease of movement
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Plenty of pockets: including 2 large lower-front pockets; 2 flap chest pockets with snap closures; 2 inside pockets; one with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure