SKU # 09622028
Epic hiking trip planned? Darn Tough socks give you what you need: absolute comfort and a darn tough sock.
- 1 pair men's Darn Tough Hiking Socks
- Won't slip or bunch in your boot
- Seamless to prevent rubbing and blisters
- 61% merino wool, 36% nylon, 3% spandex
- Fine gauge knitting for durability and the perfect fit
- Wicks moisture away from your feet
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial to repel bacteria & odors
- Breathable and comfortable
- Cushioned under foot
- Micro crew sock rises just slightly above a traditional hiking boot
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Size Medium fits shoe sizes 8 to 9 1/2; Large fits sizes 10 to 12; size XLarge fits sizes 12 1/2 to 14 1/2
- Socks that are guaranteed for life
- Made in Vermont, USA
Darn Tough Merino Wool Socks are the best on the market. Done buying cheap socks. Socks over a year old are holding up well and still soft. Buy from Goods esp when on sale and save money.
I have used these socks for four years in Nepal and they are still going strong. They wick away the sweat and keep your feet cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather. They really are worth the extra cost because they are comfortable and they last a long time. Great travel socks.
I have had my Darn Tough Socks for years. They keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter months. And the best part is... It comes with a unconditional life time guarantee!!! If you can put a hole in it. The Darn Tough Sock Company will send you a replacement them. You will have no regrets if you buy these socks!!!!