Dryshod Waymore Boots WAY-MH-BK are the ultimate outdoor adventure and rugged work boots— they're waterproof, insulated, breathable, and comfortable to wear from winter to early summer.
Dryshod boots have a hand-laid rubber overlay to completely protect your feet and ankles. The inside "bootie" is completely waterproof as well, so you can wade in mud and water almost up to your knees.
Sized the same as standard athletic shoes, so you can order with confidence. Half sizes, please order one size up.
- Dryshod boot
- Comfort range: -20° to 70° F
- Breathable four-way stretch airmesh lining wicks away sweat
- Hydrokote water-repellent lets the water roll off.
- Densoprene insulated bootie keeps out the cold and wet
- Easy to take on and off
- Calf pipe rolls down so you can tuck in your pants or vent your boots on warm days
- Soles have rigid shanks to resist puncture
- Slipper-soft comfort
- Removable foot liner
- To clean, just hose off and let dry.