SKU # 01547017
Rugged 11-inch Wellington boots suitable for farm and ranch work in all kinds of weather. Heel and ankle reinforcements add extra support and safety on the job. A durable rubber tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery surfaces.
- Mens Carhartt Wellington Boots CMP1100
- Oil-tanned leather, Bison Brown color
- Slip-on convenience makes these boots easy to take on and off
- Carstrong reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane and FastDry lining wicks away sweat and moisture so your feet stay dry.
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Polyurethane insole provides cushioning
- Direct welt-constructed, dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions
- Meets ASTM F2892-17 electrical hazard standards
I used to wear lace up boots all the time for the support due to the type work I do. I tried a pair of these and couldn't believe the comfort with little to no break in time and the support to be a slip-on is unmatched by any other slip-on that I have tried. The work I do requires me to be exposed to water [water proof !! ], oil , climbing on equipment and an array of different weather. I've been wearing this style boot [CMP 1100] for about six years now and I think I have ever been more satisfied with a boot.