Use the Dritz No Sew Hook and Eye Closures for sewing lapped waistbands.
- On underside of overlap, push prongs of hook through fabric to inside of waistband.
- Position large plate inside waistband between prongs with raised surface toward fabric; bend prongs around plate with screwdriver.
- Overlap waistband ends to desired fit and mark for position of eye on outside of underlap.
- On outside of underlap, push eye prongs through fabric to inside of waistband.
- Postion small plate inside waistband, inserting prongs in holes. Raised surface should be towards fabric. Bend prongs around plate with screwdriver.
- 4 closures
- Nickel plated steel
This review is NOT about the product, but about the description. How is this a NO-SEW when it says to use for your sewing needs?! I wanted to know how they were fastened if they were not sewn which is why I read it. Did NOT receive the information I wanted!