Red Heart yarn is ideal for all your knitting and crocheting ideas. Soft Baby Steps Yarn is especially suited for creating garments, blankets, and toys for infants and toddlers. Multi-colored prints make fun, one-of-a-kind projects.
Important: These multi-colored yarns have dye-lots, so it's recommended that you buy all you need for a project at once.
- Multi Colored Soft Baby Steps Yarn
- Skein weight: 4oz, Yardage: about 204 yds
- Yarn weight: 4 (medium)
- Worsted weight 100% acrylic yarn
- Washer and dryer safe, makes it easy for busy moms and dads to clean their babies' blankets, garments, and toys.
- Recommended knitting needles size: US-8 (5mm)
- Recommended crochet hook size: I-9 (5.5 mm)
- Knitting gauge: 17st x 23r = 4in/10cm on size US 8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Crochet gauge: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm on size I-9 (5.5mm) crocheting hook
The first time I used this specific yarn was to make my first grandblessing a blanket. I've made three more since. But I've decided to make sure each of my kids have a total of 3 each for future babies. I needed to make 5 more, but finding this exact yarn became difficult. When I found it here, I ordered all you had. It shipped quickly and arrived so fast that I was able to make my newest grandblessing (DOB 5/3/19) a matching beanie! I'll definitely be back to shop for other items!