Little ones are rewarded for making a perfect match by hearing the piece's accompanying nursery rhyme. This wooden sound puzzle has plastic pegs on each of the six pieces that are easily manipulated by small hands. As each shaped piece is lifted from the puzzle, a nursery rhyme plays. Children can sing along with six different songs: Humpty Dumpty, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Hey Diddle Diddle, Mary had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Jack and Jill. Join in with the lyrics printed on the puzzle.
- Wooden peg puzzle with plastic pegs
- Illustrations on pieces match those on the puzzle board
- Classic nursery rhymes are played when pieces are lifted up
- Song lyrics included
- Teaches hand-eye coordination and problem solving
- Develops auditory processing skills
- Ages 2 - 4 years
- AAA batteries not included
- 11.75" x 8.75" x 0.75"