Does anything taste quite as good as a mountain pie you've made yourself over a campfire? Rome has been making pie irons since 1964, and this is their classic Square Pie Iron #1705. Made of cast iron, with hardwood handles, this pie iron can make sandwiches and desserts over a hot campfire within minutes, while you make memories to last a lifetime.
- Solid cast iron head measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches
- Generous cooking cavity reduces waste of bread
- Chrome-plated handles attached with metal pins to stand up to campfire use
- Hardwood handles
- Total length: 28"; weight: 3.10 lbs
- Packaging includes recipes
- 10 Year Warranty
So glad to find these pie irons and at a reasonable price. I've since come across lots of recipes online for tacos, pizza, cookies, cinnamon buns and chimichangas done in pie irons. Giving as a gift to someone who has used these years ago & loved them.