Pop popcorn the old-fashioned way on a stovetop! Stovepop popcorn maker is made of stainless steel and can be used to make popcorn on any range. Just add oil and popcorn kernels and turn the crank to produce fresh, hot, homemade popcorn. No need to stand there and shake the kettle!
To serve the popcorn, use the magnetic lid lifting rod to keep the lid open.
- Holds 6 quarts of popcorn
- Includes instruction booklet
- Patent pending gearless flex-drive
- Stir smoothly with crank handle
- Extra thick bottom, works with induction ranges