A brand new reference edition is part of this KJV Cross Reference Study Bible. All the study helps you have been accustomed to: 6500 study notes, individual book introductions, words of Christ in red, a dictionary/concordance, and full-color maps, plus more! Many new aids for study are included such as:
- 25,000+ cross references which point the reader to related passages
- Spotlights on the profiles of the 33 most recognized people in God's Word
- 28 full page articles answer questions such as "What happened between the Old and New Testaments?"
- Context and answers alongside 58 unique questions associated with confusing or easily misunderstood passages to provide the reader with a more complete grasp of the Bible
- 20 visual aids in the form of charts and lists to supplement understanding
- Dozens of clearly marked passages that contain promises of the coming Messiah and their fulfillment
- A helpful new tool - passages that appear more than once in the scriptures are highlighted
- Total page count - 1440
- DiCarta Flexible Binding
- 5.875" x 8.25"